This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Make sure and add these Chocolate dipped Reindeer pretzels to your holiday baking list!
Chocolate dipped Reindeer pretzels
I really don’t think it gets much easier than these adorable chocolate dipped reindeer pretzels. I think that Rudolph will approve of the bright red nose. Your kids will love joining you in decorating these adorable holiday treats. We have so many fun holiday reindeer treats that can make a really fun reindeer themed party.
Chocolate dipped Reindeer pretzels Ingredients
1 bag of mini pretzels sticks
1 8oz bag of ghiradelli milk chocolate melting wafers
1 package of large edible eyes
1 package of M&M’s reds picked out
1 package of black candy melts
1 disposable piping bag
2 cookie sheets fitted with parchment paper
- Using a double boiler, melt the black candy melts.
- Once melted place into the disposable piping bag.
- Using one of the cookie sheets, pipe out 28 reindeer antlers (extras incase some break).
- Set aside to harden.
- Using the double boiler again, melt the milk chocolate wafers.
- While the chocolate is melting group together 6 pretzel sticks for each reindeer.
- Once the chocolate is melted, drop 6 pretzel sticks into the chocolate.
- Using a fork, carefully pick up one at a time, lightly tapping the edge of the pot to get rid of extra chocolate.
- Place the stick onto the cookie sheet and repeat the step with the remaining 5 sticks, sticking next to each other to make one solid piece.
- Once all 6 have been dipped, repeat steps with the remaining pretzel groups.
- Once they are done you are now ready to decorate.
- Place two eyes onto the pretzels.
- Place a red M&M under the eyes.
- Carefully peel off the antlers and place one on each top corner, let chocolate harden before enjoying.
You may also like: