These Holiday Nutter Butter Reindeer Treats are a fun and festive way to start the holiday season.If you are looking for some easy but super adorable treats for your holiday parties we have some fun ones for you. We have Reindeer everything, polar bear marshmallows, and even the most adorable mickey donuts. I know that everyone wants to make the perfect holiday treat, but when there isn't a lot of time it can be hard. That is why I am excited to share recipes that are a little easier because they use a store bought Krispy treat, nutter butter or holiday Oreo. This saves you time, but you treat looks amazing and tastes great. I LOVE Nutter Butters-- I hope you like our Holiday Nutter Butter Reindeer Treats.
Holiday Nutter Butter Reindeer Treats
Makes 12-15 Holiday Nutter Butter Reindeer Treats
1 package of Nutter butters
1 bag of ghiradelli milk chocolate melting wafers
1 package of small edible eyes
1 box of M&M, reds picked out
1 bag of mini pretzels
Cookie sheet fitted with parchment
- Using a double boiler, melt your milk chocolate.
- Break a pretzel in half for the antlers.
- Place them in pairs onto the cookie sheet.
- Once chocolate is melted drop a nutter butter into the melted chocolate, using a fork flip the cookie over so that both sides get coated.
- Pick up the cookie and lightly tap the edge of the pot to get the excess chocolate off.
- Place dipped cookie onto the pretzels on the parchment paper
- Place two eyes into the top center of the cookie.
- Place a red M&M under the eyes for the nose
- Repeat steps with remaining cookies until all milk chocolate has been used.
- Let cookies harden for 1 hour before enjoying.
You might also like: