This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Aren’t cake mix cookies awesome? They are so easy to make but so delicious and super fast. I was very lucky today, because I was having one of those “I really need chocolate” days when my son came to me and asked if he could make cookies. I really wanted to eat a chocolate cookie, so of course I said yes!! It was probably 30 minutes later when he brought me these beautifully frosted Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Cake Mix Cookies. I think he did a great job! My chocolate fix was filled and I was reminded once again that kids are awesome. These cookies are really soft and delicious. They can be served with or without frosting. Naturally–the sprinkles make them extra fun, so I would say– frost them up!! Here is his recipe:
Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Cake Mix Cookies
1 box vanilla cake mix
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 cup melted butter
1. In one medium sized bowl, mix vanilla cake mix, 2 eggs and 1/2 cup melted butter until combined.
2. In second medium sized bowl, mix chocolate cake mix, 2 eggs and 1/2 cup melted butter until combined.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheet.
4. Make one small ball out of the vanilla cookie dough and one small ball of chocolate cookie dough and squish together. Roll into a ball.
5. Bake for 8-12 minutes until lightly brown.
6. Note: I like to pull my cookies out of the oven when they are still soft on the top then let them cool on the cookie sheet. This keeps them soft.