This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
You’ll want to check out these Easy Oreo Mint Fudge for your Saint Patricks Day party.
This Saint Patricks Day you’ll be ready for the fun with our Easy Oreo Mint Fudge. This recipes is easy to make but absolutely delicious. The sweet chocolate flavored mixed with the mint oreos and Andes mix makes a divine combination. For other Saint Patricks Day recipes you’ll want to check out our Andes Mints Cookies and our Pot of Gold Cookies.
- Bag of Chocolate Chips
- Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mint Oreos
- Andes Mints
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Stir in one can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Crush pack of mint oreos.
- Stir in oreos into chocolate/condensed milk mixture.
- Line cake pan with wax paper.
- Pour fudge mixture over wax paper and flatten until even.
- Pour andes mints over the top of the fudge and push it into the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately.