This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
These Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Hot Cocoa Sticks are a festive way to drink your holiday hot cocoa.
I don’t know about you, but when the weather cools down I could drink hot chocolate just about every day. I love chocolate, first of all…. but I also love how it helps to warm you up from the inside. There is something special about enjoying a day out in the snow and then coming inside for a warm glass of hot cocoa. These Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Hot Cocoa Sticks are a great way to enjoy your festive treat while also adding some delicious flavor to your hot chocolate. Enjoy your holiday hot chocolate with some fun festive desserts like our Rudolph cookies, mickey donuts or holiday elf brownies!
I Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Hot Cocoa Sticks
- Using your double boiler, melt the Ghiradelli milk chocolate melting wafers (or melting chocolate of your choice) and mix until smooth.
- Dip the peppermint sticks into the chocolate about 3/4 of the way.
- Lightly shake off the excess chocolate and place the peppermint stick onto the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle your peppermint sticks with some of the mallow bits.
- Repeat steps with all of your remaining peppermint sticks.
- Set aside or refrigerate until chocolate is hardened before enjoying in a cup of holiday hot cocoa!