This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
These Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Hot Cocoa Sticks are a festive way to drink your holiday hot cocoa.
I don't know about you, but when the weather cools down I could drink hot chocolate just about every day. I love chocolate, first of all.... but I also love how it helps to warm you up from the inside.
There is something special about enjoying a day out in the snow and then coming inside for a warm glass of hot cocoa.
These chocolate covered peppermint sticks are a great way to enjoy your festive treat while also adding some delicious flavor to your hot chocolate.
chocolate covered peppermint sticks
- Using your double boiler, melt the Ghiradelli milk chocolate melting wafers (or melting chocolate of your choice) and mix until smooth.
- Dip the peppermint sticks into the chocolate about ¾ of the way.
- Lightly shake off the excess chocolate and place the peppermint stick onto the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle your peppermint sticks with some of the mallow bits.
- Repeat steps with all of your remaining peppermint sticks.
- Set aside or refrigerate until chocolate is hardened before enjoying in a cup of holiday hot cocoa!