This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Seriously, this is Crazy Good Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge.
I love Fudge for many reasons. It is super super easy to make and it TASTES amazing! I love that you can have a base recipe and all kinds of amazing ingredients to make it a completely different recipe. You can change it around for different holidays, events or just because you want a different taste. You can even mix and match different Oreo flavors for a completely different fudge. So here it is, our Crazy Good Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge.
Crazy Good Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge
1 Can sweetened Condensed Milk
1 bag chocolate chips
1 bag peanut butter chips
1 package Peanut Butter Oreos
1 1/2 cups Peanut Butter
2 cups Powdered Sugar
1 T melted butter
1. Cover baking dish with Wax paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups Peanut Butter, Powdered Sugar and 1 T. melted butter until it forms a ball. Set aside.
3. Add Oreos to large ziplock bag and crush.
4. Add chocolate chips and 1/2 bag peanut butter chips to a large bowl and melt according to package directions. (normally 30 seconds on 1/2 power and repeat until melted)
5. Stir in sweetened condensed milk til combined.
6. Mix in Oreos.
7. Make small balls with the Peanut Butter/Powdered Sugar mixture and spread around bottom of baking dish.
8. Pour 1/2 fudge mixture over Peanut Butter/Powdered Sugar mixture and spread evenly.
9. Add remaining Peanut Butter/Powdered Sugar mixture and spread over fudge.
10. Top with remaining fudge mixture and spread evenly.
11. Top with 1/2 bag peanut butter chips. Make sure and push them into the fudge so they stay in place.
12. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
You might also like:
Oreo Mint Fudge
Pin it now: