If you're in the mood for warm, fresh breadsticks, why not make them at home with your bread machine? With this easy recipe, you can have delicious breadsticks in no time.
Follow these simple steps to enjoy a tasty treat that's perfect for any occasion.
Homemade Bread Machine Breadsticks
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 1/2 t. dry, active yeast
- Add the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed above.
- Select the dough on the bread machine.
- After the cycle is finished, take out the dough and place it on a surface dusted with flour or parchment paper.
- Roll it out into a rectangle with a thickness of 1/2".
- Using a pizza cutter, slice the dough into long strips.
- Place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. I separate mine onto two baking sheets with space in between each breadstick.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or the bottom of breadsticks are light brown.
- Once you take the squares out of the oven, apply a coat of butter to the top surface to give them a shine.
- Optional: sprinkle with parmesan cheese or cinnamon and sugar.
Making breadsticks in the bread machine is a quick and easy way to have fresh, warm breadsticks at home. This recipe is perfect for those who love Italian cuisine and want to add a homemade touch to their meals. With this recipe, you'll be able to impress your family and friends with delicious and flavorful breadsticks. So, go ahead and give it a try, and I guarantee you'll never go back to store-bought breadsticks again!
Other bread machine recipes we love:
Hi, my name is Melissa! I live in Spanish Fork, Utah. I'm happily married to Rob, and together we have five wonderful kids. Our family loves to embark on adventures, often in our RV, exploring the great outdoors. I'm an avid reader and a big fan of Hallmark movies – they always have a way of lifting my spirits. Hiking is another passion of mine; there's nothing like the tranquility of nature. I have a sweet tooth for chocolate and a love for Mexican food, both of which make life a little more delicious. In my downtime, I enjoy playing games with my family, creating memories and sharing laughter. Life is an adventure, and I'm here to enjoy every moment of it! I'm the blogger and creative mind behind the blog A Sparkle of Genius! Check out our posts on recipes, crafts, kid stuff, printables, travel and more!