Are you a fan of warm, cinnamon-infused quick bread? Do you love the aroma of freshly baked bread filling your kitchen? If so, you're in for a treat! This is the perfect bread maker cinnamon quick bread recipe.
A few years ago, I decided to invest in a bread maker. I'd always loved baking, but I found that making bread from scratch was a time-consuming and often unpredictable process. With a bread maker, I could simply add the ingredients, press a few buttons, and let the machine do the work. It sounded like the perfect solution!
I started off with some basic bread recipes, experimenting with different flours and flavors. But soon, I wanted to try something a little more adventurous. That's when I discovered the joy of making quick breads in my bread maker. These breads are made with baking powder instead of yeast, so they don't require any rise time. They're perfect for when you want freshly baked bread but don't have the time or patience to wait for a traditional loaf to rise.
Of all the quick bread recipes I tried, my favorite was a cinnamon quick bread. It's the perfect blend of sweet and spicy, with just the right amount of cinnamon flavor. Plus, it's incredibly easy to make. Here's the recipe:
bread maker cinnamon quick bread recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 c oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 1/2 t cinnamon
Cinnamon Quick Bread Topping
- 2 T softened butter
- 2 T sugar
- 1 t cinnamon
- Add all ingredients listed in order into your bread maker pan. ( except the topping ingredients)
- Close lid and cook on cake setting and press start.
- bread maker will mix all ingredients. When your bread maker, beeps, I use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides.
- mix, butter, sugar, and cinnamon together.
- as soon as bread maker starts to bake the cinnamon, quick bread, I open the lid drop by small spoon fills cinnamon, sugar mixture over top of bread mix.
- use a knife or chopstick to swirl cinnamon sugar mixture into bread.
- Close lid so it can continue baking. Press start if needed.
- remove from bread maker immediately
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! It's perfect for breakfast or a mid-day snack. And if you don't have a bread maker yet, I highly recommend investing in one. It's a game-changer for anyone who loves freshly baked bread but doesn't have the time or energy to make it from scratch.
In conclusion, my journey with my bread maker has been a delicious one. From basic loaves to more intricate quick breads, I've had a lot of fun experimenting with different recipes. And while there have been a few flops along the way, the cinnamon quick bread recipe I shared today is definitely a winner. So, go ahead and give it a try! Your taste buds will thank you.