Halloween is the perfect time to get creative in the kitchen, and what better way to do so than by making these delicious Candy Corn Sugar Cookies? This simple recipe is easy to follow and perfect for anyone looking to add a little spooky fun to their Halloween celebrations. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a treat that is sure to delight both kids and adults alike.
Halloween Candy Corn Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- Orange food color
- Yellow food color
- 1. Line 8x4-inch loaf pan with waxed paper, extending paper over sides of pan.
- 2. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- 3. Place 3/4 cup dough on work surface and knead in desired amount of orange food color into dough until color is uniform. Press dough evenly to bottom of pan.
- 4. Repeat 3/4 cup dough with yellow food coloring.
- 5. Press yellow dough over orange cookie doug in pan.
- 6. Put remaining dough on top of yellow dough in pan.
- 7. Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
- 8. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 9. Remove dough from pan. Cut crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices. Cut into wedges.
- 10. Bake 8 minutes on ungreased cookies sheet until edges are light golden brown.
- 11. Cool and enjoy!
If you're looking for a fun and festive Halloween treat, this Candy Corn Sugar Cookie recipe is the perfect choice. With its bright colors and sweet taste, it's sure to be a hit with both kids and adults. So why not give it a try and add a little spooky fun to your Halloween celebrations?