This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Halloween Candy Corn Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- Orange food color
- Yellow food color
- 1. Line 8×4-inch loaf pan with waxed paper, extending paper over sides of pan.
- 2. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- 3. Place 3/4 cup dough on work surface and knead in desired amount of orange food color into dough until color is uniform. Press dough evenly to bottom of pan.
- 4. Repeat 3/4 cup dough with yellow food coloring.
- 5. Press yellow dough over orange cookie doug in pan.
- 6. Put remaining dough on top of yellow dough in pan.
- 7. Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
- 8. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 9. Remove dough from pan. Cut crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices. Cut into wedges.
- 10. Bake 8 minutes on ungreased cookies sheet until edges are light golden brown.
- 11. Cool and enjoy!