1 cup softened unsalted butter
2 cups brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
1 bag Reese's Peanut Butter chips
Chocolate Butter (see recipe below)
1.Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and brown sugars.
3. Add salt, baking soda and powder.
4. Add vanilla and eggs. Mix well.
5. Add flour and peanut butter chips.
6. Roll into 2 inch balls then flatten and place on cookie sheet about 4 inches apart. Bake for 8 minutes.
7. Pull cookies and put one marshmallow on top of each cookie and return to oven. Bake 4 more minutes or until marshmallow is toasted.
8. Remove from cookie sheet and cool.
9. When cool, add one piece of chocolate butter on top of marshmallow.
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/5 cup maple syrup
1 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Melt butter over medium heat.
2. Stir in Cocoa.
3. Mix in sugar, stirring constantly.
4. Add 1 vanilla.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add maple sugar and stir until mixture is thickened.
7. Add mixture to piping bag and pipe unto wax paper.
8. Immediately put chocolate butter in fridge to harden.
As with all cookie recipes, oven temperatures vary so cookie time may be more or less. I prefer to pull out my cookie when it is still soft for a softer cookie. If you leave it in a little longer you will get a crispier cookie. I also found that it helps to push your marshmallow into the top of the cookie to hold it in place. If you don't do this, the marshmallow slid off the side. 🙂 Enjoy!