This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
I love celebrating Holidays. I don’t tend to go all out, but I love simple decorations and treats to make the holiday special. If you are the same, you’ll love our Lucky Charm Cupcakes, Pot of Gold Cookies and Shamrock Garland! This year we are trying out these delicious Andes Mints Cookies. I hope you enjoy them! They are delicious!
Andes Mints Cookies
1 box dark chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
1 squeeze pouch Betty Crocker green cookie icing
2 cups Andes Mints – broken into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. This will keep the cookies from spreading into each other.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the cake mix, baking powder, eggs, vegetable oil and extract. Mix until well combined.
4. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
5. Using a tablespoon or cookie dough scoop, transfer the dough onto the baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
8. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to completely cool.
9. Once cooled, squeeze icing over the top of each cookie.
10. Sprinkle broken pieces of Andes mint candies on top of the icing.
Note: This recipe will yield a dozen large cookies.