Your Valentine will love these delicious, Easy Valentines Day Bark.
I am sure you know by now that I LOVE easy recipes. I don't always have a lot of time but I love to make delicious things. If I can find a recipe that is easy to make AND delicious, it makes me very happy. This recipe is one of my favorites because you can customize it for any event or holiday. You can even top it with different kinds of candies or colors of sprinkles. This Valentine's Day we are topping our bark with Valentines M&M's and red sprinkles.
- Light Pink Melting Chocolates
- Dark Pink Melting Chocolates
- Red Sprinkles
- Melt your light pink and dark pink chocolates in the microwave using directions on package.
- Cover cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Pour melted light pink chocolate over wax paper and spread evenly.
- Cover with dark pink chocolate swirls and use a rubber spatula to blend.
- Add M&M's and red sprinkles over bark as desired.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces and serve immediately.