This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
You’ll love the salty/sweet combo of our Valentines Chocolate Caramel Pretzels.
I love going all out for Valentines! There is something about the beautiful red and pink colors and sharing your love with everyone around you that makes me happy. This Valentines Chocolate Caramel Pretzels recipe is perfect because it is SO easy to make! You literally can have it made start to finish it about 5 minutes. With just a few ingredients this dessert is perfect for any Valentine’s party or a treat to share with your loved ones.
- Sweetheart candies
- Pink melting chocolates
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lay out pretzels on cookie sheet.
- Add on Rolo on top of each pretzel.
- Bake for 2 minutes.
- Immediately press a m&m or heart candy into melted Rolo.
- Melt pink melting chocolate following directions on package.
- Drizzle pink chocolate over rolos and pretzels.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.