This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
These Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cookie Cups are so delicious and easy to make.
Can I just say that seriously– this recipe is amazing! It is SO delicious. My son is a huge Cheesecake fan and every year on his birthday requests a cheesecake. This recipe is cheesecake inspired and is delicious for holiday events, parties or just when you want a tasty treat. I won’t admit how many I ate in one sitting. The best part of the recipe is that it is really easy to make. Tastes great AND easy to make? It doesn’t get better then that! Here is our Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cookie Cups recipe:
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Krusteaz Double Peanut Butter Cookies
1/2 cup butter
Cream Cheese Filling
1 8 oz package cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 bag chocolate chips
1. Mix Krusteaz Peanut Butter Cookie mix with butter and egg until combined.
2. Add 1 Table spoon cookie batter to bottom of muffin tins.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
4. While baking– mix cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk with a hand mixer and refrigerate.
5. Melt chocolate chips in microwave. 30 seconds on 50% heat and repeating until melted.
6. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes. Use spoon to push down center of cookie.
7. Add Cream cheese mixture to ziplock bag or frosting bag and fill cookie.
8. Swirl melted chocolate over cream cheese mixture.
9. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.