Chocolate Marshmallow Frosted Flakes Bars
3 T. Butter
1 package marshmallows
6 cups Frosted Flakes
Bag of meltable chocolate ( I use Wilton)
1. Melt Butter in large saucepan over low heat.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Remove from heat and stir in 6 cups frosted flakes.
4. Grease 9x13 pan and press mixture into pan.
5. Allow to cool.
6. Melt chocolates in microwave. I put them in a bowl and microwave on 50% temperature for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted.
7. Spread chocolate over Frosted Flake Bars and cool. (you can refrigerate to harden chocolate faster.
8. Cut into squares and serve!
These are basically the classic Rice Krispy Treat Recipes so you can substitute Rice Krispy Treats or Corn Flakes if you prefer. Kids with love this delicious treat! The added chocolate on the top really adds to the treat. I mean really, who wouldn't want to add chocolate! 🙂 I hope you enjoy this delicious dessert as much as we did!