This Easy Instant Pot Cheesecake is a delicious Instant Pot recipe to serve at a party or for the perfect night in. Just add your favorite toppings!
My son loves cheesecake. He is 16 years old now, and every year for his birthday he makes his own cheesecake with his aunt. This has been a tradition for the last few years now and it is really fun to see what topping combinations he comes up with.
We have had blueberry cheesecake, raspberry cheesecake and his favorite, peanut butter cup cheesecake. It is fun to see his enjoyment of baking and I especially love how easy an Instant Pot makes it to make the Perfect Instant Pot Cheesecake.
Plus, I love that I get to enjoy a slice for myself!
It is important in making a cheesecake that you make sure that you allow to fully cool and then place in the refrigerator overnight to fully cool and set. This will guarantee that you have the perfect cheesecake to serve to your guests.
The fun thing about cheesecakes are that there are so many delicious flavor combinations, so make sure and experiment with a different topping combo every time!
Topping Ideas for your Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Chocolate syrup
- Chocolate Chips
- Strawberry Jam
- Fresh fruit
- Whipped Cream
- Peanut Butter cups
- Peanut Butter Drizzle
There are so many great topping combinations that you can make. If you want to be extra creative, you can think of your favorite Cheesecake Factory combo and use this Instant Pot Cheesecake recipe as a base and and toppings as desired.
Take me to the Instant Pot Cheesecake recipe!!
I know some people get frustrated that they have to scroll all the way to the bottom of my post to get to the recipe. I get a lot of comments and questions on my post – so I try to answer ahead of time by providing lots of information for my readers.
If you aren’t looking for any extra tips and tricks to help you make these recipes perfect, every time – and you’d like to get straight to our Instant Pot recipe, all you need to do is scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will find the recipe. You will also have the option of printing it for your convenience.
Tools you need to make Instant Pot Cheesecake
This is a very easy to make recipe and you don’t need very much to make it. If you use an Instant Pot regularly, you will probably find that you already have most of these ingredients on hand.
- Instant Pot (I recommend getting at least an 8qt Instant Pot. Smaller sizes are ok if you are only 1 or 2 people, but if you cook Instant Pot desserts or cook for a crowd then a larger size is better.)
- Springform Pan
- Instant Pot accessories ( If you are cooking with an Instant Pot a lot, I would recommend getting all of the accessories. I find that I use almost everything in this kit regularly. This includes a springform pan.)
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Electric Mixer
Easy Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
If you love this recipe as much as I do, I would recommend saving it for later. Here is a great Pinterest image that you can use to save it to your favorite Instant Pot Pinterest board. Also feel free to share on facebook and Twitter!
If you share your Cheesecake on Instagram, make sure and take me so I can see you creation!!
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 tbsp Flour
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tbsp Butter
- 16 oz Cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 300.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Stir in butter until well combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a 7 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Cream together the cream cheese and sugar using either a stand mixer or an electric hand mixer.
- Add sour cream and eggs. Mix well.
- Add in the vanilla and flour. Mix just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour mixture over prepared crust.
- Place 1 C water into the instant pot . Place steam rack into pot.
- Use the manual setting and set the timer to 33 minutes. After the time is up, allow the Instant Pot to use a natural release. Once all of the steam has been released, carefully remove cheesecake from Instant Pot, using either tongs. This is the trickiest part of the process!
- Place cheesecake on cooling rack.
- Using paper towels, absorb any excess water on top of the cheesecake.
- Allow to fully cool and then place in the refrigerator overnight to fully cool and set.
- Top with desired toppings and serve.