This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
1/2 c. butter
2/3 c. cocoa powder
1 c. sugar
2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
2 t. vanilla
3/4 c. almond milk
1/3 c. vanilla greek yogurt
2 c. all-purpose flour
1 bag chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix first 9 ingredients in large bowl. I am lazy and mix them in my Blendtec Blender because it takes 30 seconds and it gets rid of all the chunks. If you use blender method, pour blended mixture into large bowl.
3. Stir in flour until well mixed.
4. Stir in 2/3 bag of chocolate chips.
5. I used silicone baking cups because I don’t have to grease them and my brownie bites fall out perfectly. Use an ice cream scoop to add one generous scoop of batter to baking cups.
6. Top with 5 chocolates chips on each.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked. (oven temperatures and time varies)
8. Cool and Enjoy! You can eat these alone or serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.