This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
I love cookies. I think everyone probably loves cookies. This recipe is a perfect recipe because they are so easy to make but turn out delicious every time. You can omit the m&m’s or add your favorite candy pieces. My nine year old daughter made us these cookies and I already know that they are not going to last long. Enjoy!
M&M Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
1/2 Cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups m&m’s
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Soften butter. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and m&m’s.
5. Form into balls on drop onto cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 12-16 minutes.
Or for the perfect chocolate chip cookie you can omit the m&m’s!