Hello! I am so excited for this awesome opportunity to be guest posting! And I am equally as thrilled to be sharing one of my all time favorite play dough recipes with you!
With only 3 ingredients (4 if you choose to use glitter) it is easy enough for any age child in your family to participate!
Other slime recipes you might like:
Silky Smooth Play Dough
- Combine cornstarch and conditioner in a large bowl
- Add food coloring and glitter (I chose not to use glitter this time, I wanted mine super smooth!)
- Mix well
- Keep mixing until ingredients are well blended.
- Knead with your hands until you have a smooth consistency.
- After about 1-2 minutes of mixing, the ingredients will combine to make the most silky smooth play dough imaginable!!!!
Thank you Alexandra for guest posting today! Make sure and check out her blog at: momsbagoftricks.com
Want Scented Playdoh?
If you used a scented Conditioner like VO5 Strawberry that we used for the one below, then you have a really fun Super Soft Playdoh that smells like Strawberry!
Other Crafts you'll love:
Pin for later:
Hi, my name is Melissa! I live in Spanish Fork, Utah. I'm happily married to Rob, and together we have five wonderful kids. Our family loves to embark on adventures, often in our RV, exploring the great outdoors. I'm an avid reader and a big fan of Hallmark movies – they always have a way of lifting my spirits. Hiking is another passion of mine; there's nothing like the tranquility of nature. I have a sweet tooth for chocolate and a love for Mexican food, both of which make life a little more delicious. In my downtime, I enjoy playing games with my family, creating memories and sharing laughter. Life is an adventure, and I'm here to enjoy every moment of it! I'm the blogger and creative mind behind the blog A Sparkle of Genius! Check out our posts on recipes, crafts, kid stuff, printables, travel and more!