This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Hello! I am so excited for this awesome opportunity to be guest posting! And I am equally as thrilled to be sharing one of my all time favorite play dough recipes with you!
With only 3 ingredients (4 if you choose to use glitter) it is easy enough for any age child in your family to participate!
Other slime recipes you might like:
Silky Smooth Play Dough
- Combine cornstarch and conditioner in a large bowl
- Add food coloring and glitter (I chose not to use glitter this time, I wanted mine super smooth!)
- Mix well
- Keep mixing until ingredients are well blended.
- Knead with your hands until you have a smooth consistency.
- After about 1-2 minutes of mixing, the ingredients will combine to make the most silky smooth play dough imaginable!!!!
Thank you Alexandra for guest posting today! Make sure and check out her blog at: momsbagoftricks.com
Want Scented Playdoh?
If you used a scented Conditioner like VO5 Strawberry that we used for the one below, then you have a really fun Super Soft Playdoh that smells like Strawberry!
Other Crafts you’ll love:
Pin for later: