These Easy Jelly Bean Pumpkins are a really fun Halloween Craft for Kids.
With just tulle, pipe cleaners and delicious Gimbal’s jelly beans, you can create yummy pumpkins that are sure to bring a smile to your trick-or-treater this Halloween season. This is an easy Halloween Kids craft that they can use to hand out treats to their class, give to trick or treaters, or as a cute gift to their teacher. Or, attach a name tag and use as place settings on a Fall or Halloween meal. They Easy Jelly Bean Pumpkins are a fun craft for kids of all ages.
Easy Jelly Bean Pumpkins
- 1 package of Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans
- 1 spool of orange or white tulle
- 1 package of green pipe cleaners
- 1 package of small rubber bands
- Cut a piece of tulle about 6 inches long (the bigger the tulle, the bigger the pumpkin)
- Open up your back of Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans, and pick out all of the tangerine flavors (or whatever flavor you want your pumpkin to be)
- Place your jelly beans on the tulle, wrap up the jelly beans, and tie up the top with the rubber band
- Wrap up the top of the tulle starting at the rubber band with the pipe cleaner
- Cut off any access tulle – you have your pumpkins!
Pin for later:
Have extra Jelly Beans? Check out our Shark Cupcakes. They made a fun birthday cupcake or a shark week treat that your kids will love. This is a great way to use your left over Gimbal’s Jelly Beans.