It is time for Shark Week 2017 and shark-fanatics are already planning their watch parties. This Shark week, don't forget to add Shark Fin Cupcakes to your menu for a delicious dessert that will really impress! They are easy to make, delicious and a fun recipe for the kids!
Shark Week Recipe- Shark Fin Cupcakes
- 1 bottle of White sparkling sprinkles
- 1 package of Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans
- Grey construction paper
- While the cupcakes are baking, cut your wanted number of shark fins out of grey construction paper
- Once the cupcakes are baked and the icing is on, place your shark fins on the tops of the cupcakes
- Spread white sparkling sprinkles throughout the top of the cupcake
- Place Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans on top of the cupcake using your creativity!
With Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans, you can top any shark-themed dessert from cupcakes to cookies with jelly beans bursting with Shark-themed flavors like Blueberry, Coconut and Superfruit Fusion. Your guests will love this Shark Week Recipe- Shark Fin Cupcakes.