You are going to love these Easy Brownie Mix Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies.
I know, I know…. I said the forbidden word… “BROWNIE MIX“. Yes, it is true. This recipe uses a MIX and i’m totally okay with it because often I don’t have time to make desserts from scratch. Yep, sometimes I pull out the handy dandy, make my life easier MIX and I have delicious Easy Brownie Mix Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies in less time. And I thank my lucky stars for that MIX every bite that I take. Did I mention they were easy?
1/4 vegetable oil
1/4 cup flour
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in bowl until combined.
3. Scoop by rounded table spoon (I use an Ice Cream Scoop) and place on parchment paper.
4. Push chocolate chips into dough to taste. I prefer lots of chocolate chips! Dough will spread so its okay to place chocolate chips close to each other.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked. The last few minutes are important because this is when the cookies really spread. I was surprised how large they were when they finished baking.
Looking for delicious variations? Replace your chocolate chips for M&M’s for delicious Holiday Brookies.