This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
I love this Peppermint Ice Cream Pie recipe because not only is it INCREDIBLY delicious, but it is really easy to make. Often when I need to bring a dessert somewhere and I don’t have a lot of time, I will buy this ingredients for this pie and have one of my kids make it. It is always a big hit though because it is full of delicious flavor. Note: You can replace the Ice Cream flavor in this pie for your favorite Ice Cream (and omit the peppermint). Enjoy!
Peppermint Ice Cream Pie Ingredients:
Chocolate Pie Crust
Peppermint Ice Cream
1. Mix Entire container of Peppermint Ice Cream and Whipped Cream together until completely mixed.
2. I like a little added crunch in my pie so I mix in 2 crushed Candy Canes. Combine until completely mixed.
3. Pour over Chocolate Pie Crust and Put in freezer to harden.
4. Crush 2 more candy canes and set aside.
5. Melt chocolate chips in microwave according to package directions. I cook on half power for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted.
6. Drizzle chocolate completely over the top of the Peppermint Ice Cream Pie and then top with crushed candy canes.
7. Return to Freezer until chocolate layer is hardened and pie is set.