These Chocolate Chip Candy Corn Cookies are a perfect treat for Halloween.
Does it get any better than chocolate and candy corn? Only in cookie form! If you are looking to throw a Halloween party or take a fun treat to your neighbors then you'll have to try our Chocolate Chip Candy Corn Cookies. They are festive, fun and taste delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 T vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy corn
- In small bowl, microwave butter, water and brown sugar until liquid.
- Using hand mixer, add egg and vanilla to sugar mixture.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips and candy corn with a wooden spoon.
- Put tablespoonfuls of cookie dough on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
For a delicious variation, substitute mini chocolate chips for the regular chocolate chips and candy corn.