This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
This White Chocolate Covered Oreo Pumpkins recipe is a really fun one for kids to make. It is an easy Halloween recipe that looks so cute when finished!
I love recipes that kids can be involved on! My kids love being in the kitchen and take every opportunity to learn a new recipe. Every Halloween and Christmas, we spend a lot of time learning new recipes and trying out delicious treats. This Halloween, we have had fun baking with Oreos, pumpkin and other fall flavors.
I love the adorable White Chocolate Covered Oreo Pumpkins and how you can see the personality of each kid when the pumpkin is finished. I really think that they turn out adorable. This is an easy recipe that even your toddler can help you with. If you are going to a halloween party or need a treat for the classroom then you’ll love these Oreo Pumpkins.
White Chocolate Covered Oreo Pumpkins
- Bag of White Chocolates
- Orange Sprinkles
- Colored mini marshmallows
- Black Icing tube
- Melt White Chocolates according to the directions on package. (I typically cook 30 seconds on half power, stir and repeat until melted)
- Dip Oreo into melted white chocolate until covered.
- Sprinkle with orange sprinkles.
- Put in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Using icing to attach marshmallow to top of Oreo and to draw a smile on your pumpkin.