Out of all the desserts in the world Ice Cream is my favorite. My husband and I have gotten into a bit of an Ice Cream Kick recently and have tried recreating many of our favorite Ice Creams at home.
Some of our favorites that we have tried are No Churn Smores Ice Cream, Banana Cream Pie Ice Cream, Oreo Peppermint Ice cream, and Pumpkin Brownie Ice Cream. I have to say, though that I think this Easy No Churn Biscoff Cookie Butter Ice Cream is my favorite that I have made so far.
My favorite thing about no churn recipes are that they are so easy to make but they taste as good as what you can buy at the grocery store. I hope you like this recipe.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Cookie butter
- 12 Biscoff Cookies
- Mix Whipping Cream with hand mixer until it forms stiff peaks.
- Stir in Sweetened Condensed milk.
- Break cookies into pieces.
- Add 1/3 of Cream mixture to bottom of freezer safe container.
- Ribbon in 1/3 cup of Cookie butter.
- Spread 1/3 of cookies across mixture.
- Repeat 2 more times.
- Freeze 6 hours.
You might also like: