This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
We went to Bear Lake recently on a family trip and while we were there we made frequent trips to the local Ice Cream shops because they had “World Famous Raspberry Milkshakes.”
They were so delicious that we had to go multiple times, of course. Their Raspberry shake was delicious but I also wanted to try other flavors and found that their Banana Cream Pie Milkshake was my favorite.
This Easy No Churn Banana Cream Pie Ice Cream was inspired by by Bear Lake shake. Enjoy!
Easy No Churn Banana Cream Pie Ice Cream
2 cups Whipping Cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 mashed bananas
12 vanilla wavers
1. Mix Whipping Cream with hand mixer until it forms stiff peaks.
2. Stir in Sweetened Condensed milk.
3. Mix in mashed bananas.
4. Break Vanilla Wafers into pieces.
5. Add 1/3 of Cream mixture to bottom of freezer safe container.
6. Ribbon in 1/3 cup of Hot Fudge.
7. Spread 1/3 of Vanilla Wafers across mixture.
8. Repeat 2 more times.
9. Freeze 6 hours.
You might also enjoy: