Show your wild side with this adorable I’m Wild about you Valentine Printable .
If you are looking for the perfect Preschool Valentine Free Printable then you should look no further because how cute are these Wild Animal Valentine Cards! This is a fun Valentine project that you can do with your child. Print up the cards and your child can sign their name and tape on their favorite wild animals. There are so many valentines day card ideas that make giving and receiving Valentines Cards extra fun. My kids look forward to being able to pick their favorite Printable Valentines Card to give to their friends.
I’m Wild about you Valentine Printable
Other free printable valentines day cards (Click Photo for valentine free printable cards)
Wild about you Valentine Printable Directions
I’m Wild About you Card
Wild Animal Valentine Instructions:
- Print the Valentine’s Day cards. (use portrait mode on printer)
- Use a paper cutter or scissors to carefully cut out each card.
- Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut colorful cardstock slightly larger than the Valentine’s Day card.
- Use a glue stick to attach the card to the cardstock. Allow to dry completely.
- Use glitter tape or washi tape to attach a mini wild animal figure to each card.
- Sign your name and have fun giving these WILD Valentines to your friends!!