This Love Bug Valentine Snack Cup makes the most adorable Valentine's snack!
My kids love choosing the perfect Valentine to hand out to their friends at school. There are so many fun ideas where kids can share their personality while letting their friends and classmates know that they care. This Love Bug Valentine Snack Cup is a super cute Valentine to give to friends at school or to put in your kids lunch box on Valentine's Day. You can make the love bug with a Jello Snack cup or a fruit cup and print up the Free Love Bug Printable to make an adorable holiday treat.
Love Bug Valentine Snack Cup
Pink craft foam
Dole fruit in Jello snack cups
Small sparkly pom poms
Large sparkly pom poms
Sparkly pipe cleaners
Hot glue gun
1. Begin by cutting out heart shapes from pink craft foam. These will be the feet of your
2. Turn the snack cup upside down and glue two eyes to one side of it.
3. Below the eyes, use a glue gun to attach a small sparkly pom pom for the nose.
4. Cut a sparkly pipe cleaner in half.
5. Glue the two pieces of pipe cleaner to the back of the snack cup and shape them into
6. Glue a large sparkly pom pom to the top of each piece of pipe cleaner that you glued to the back of the snack cup.
7. Use glue to attach two heart shaped feet to the bottom of your upside down snack cup to form the feet of your love bug.