This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
This Easy stuffing recipe for Thanksgiving is the perfect addition you your holiday feast.
When you have a long lists of recipes to make for a holiday it is nice to find ones that taste amazing but are easier to make. This Easy stuffing recipe for Thanksgiving is a great side dish to the perfect Turkey and it will keep your guests coming back for more. I love making homemade stuffing because the crispy bread tastes great with your favorite mashed potatoes. Thanksgiving will be complete with our breakfast quiche, Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans, the perfect turkey, mashed potatoes, pie and more. Don’t forget to check out our layered finger Jello and Sour Cream Coffee Cake.
Easy stuffing recipe for Thanksgiving
10 slices whole wheat bread
- 10 slices rye bread
- 10 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 cup butter
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1/2 small white onion chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic sliced (optional)
- 2/3 cup parsley
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 5 sprigs thyme
- 2 cups broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cut the bread unto 2" cubes. Spread the bread over 2 cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the bread has the consistency of toast.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the celery and onion. Saute until translucent.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the rosemary, thyme and parsley.
- Place the bread cubes in a large bowl and add the broth. Stir well or use your hands to evenly moisten.
- Add the butter, vegetables and herbs and then pour out into a large 9x12" casserole dish.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until broth is absorbed fully.