These Crockpot Mongolian Honey Garlic Meatballs are perfect for a New Years appetizer or a game day snack.
I don't know about you, but one of my favorite parts about New Years is the food. I know, I know.... all this new years resolution stuff and losing weight, but I like food. I love having a day to relax with my family and have lots of delicious appetizers. New Years Eve, I love having family over, playing games and eating delicious food. Crockpot cheese dip, Jalapeno bites and layered Jello are some of our favorites. Your guests will especially love these Crockpot Mongolian Honey Garlic Meatballs.
Crockpot Mongolian Honey Garlic Meatballs
50 Frozen Meatballs
1 1/2 cups mongolian bbq sauce
12 oz Chili Sauce
½ cup honey
1 ½ tbsp Minced Garlic
1. Add the bag of frozen meatballs to your crock-pot.
2. Top the meatballs with the mongolian bbq sauce, chili sauce, honey and minced garlic.
3. Cover crock-pot with lid and cook on high for 30 minutes.
4. Stir the ingredients together.
5. Cook meatballs on high for 2 hours.
6. Keep the meatballs warm in your crockpot for guests for your New Years and Football parties.
- 50 Frozen Meatballs
- 1 1/2 cups mongolian bbq sauce
- 12 oz Chili Sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 1 ½ tbsp Minced Garlic
- Add the bag of frozen meatballs to your crock-pot.
- Top the meatballs with the mongolian bbq sauce, chili sauce, honey and minced garlic.
- Cover crock-pot with lid and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Stir the ingredients together.
- Cook meatballs on high for 2 hours.
- Once the flavors have married you are ready to serve these delicious meatballs! Keep the meatballs warm in your crockpot for guests this holiday season.
Hi, my name is Melissa! I live in Spanish Fork, Utah. I'm happily married to Rob, and together we have five wonderful kids. Our family loves to embark on adventures, often in our RV, exploring the great outdoors. I'm an avid reader and a big fan of Hallmark movies – they always have a way of lifting my spirits. Hiking is another passion of mine; there's nothing like the tranquility of nature. I have a sweet tooth for chocolate and a love for Mexican food, both of which make life a little more delicious. In my downtime, I enjoy playing games with my family, creating memories and sharing laughter. Life is an adventure, and I'm here to enjoy every moment of it! I'm the blogger and creative mind behind the blog A Sparkle of Genius! Check out our posts on recipes, crafts, kid stuff, printables, travel and more!