This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Seriously, does it get any better than cheese, more cheese, jalepenos and green chilies???
Whether you are throwing a Superbowl party or looking for a delicious snack, this easy queso blanco cheese dip recipe is the perfect appetizer for your event.
Your guests will love it and you won’t even have to tell them how easy it was to make.
They’ll just think you are that awesome. All this talk of this delicious cheesy goodness and I am in the mood for some right now.
I think I need to head to the store and make up another tester batch before the Superbowl game!
- 1 block regular cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (8 oz.)
- 1 pound white american cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (I got this in the deli)
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1/2 Tablespoon jalepenos, chopped fine (optional)
- 3-4 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine (optional)
- Serve with Tortilla Chips
- In a greased crockpot combine cream cheese, american cheese, butter, green chiles and jalepenos.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour. Stir the mixture until well mixed, then add a tablespoon of milk at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and combined.
- Keep Queso Blanco dip in crock pot on the warm setting until ready to serve.
Right before your party, pour your Queso Blanco dip into and bowl and serve with Tortilla Chips. I would recommend keeping leftovers in crockpot and refill bowl as needed so your dip stays warm.
Pin for later: