Bacon, Cheese and the right amount of spice! You'll love these Jalapeno Popper Bites. Just looking at the photos make me hungry. If you are looking for the perfect holiday appetizer than you really you need to look no further because these Easy Jalapeno Popper Bites are crazy good and easy to make. Your family will thank you, your guests will thank you and you'll probably want to just hoard them all for yourself. But sharing is caring, so maybe just make up a double.... or triple batch. You probably won't regret doing that and everyone will be happy. So when you are making your holiday menu, complete with holiday stuffing, the perfect sweet potato casserole and lots of holiday desserts-- don't forget to add Jalapeno Popper Bites to the menu.
Jalapeno Popper Bites
• 1 Package of Bacon Cooked and Diced Up
• 4oz Cream Cheese softened
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/2 cup shredded cheese
• 4 Jalapenos diced (can remove seeds to make less hot)
• Egg Roll Wrappers (can substitue won-ton wrappers)
How to Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make sure to cook up your bacon until crispy, and then dice it up and set
2. For the peppers I always halve them, pull out the seeds, rinse well and then dice to make less hot. I then
dice it up and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine your sour cream, cream cheese, and then 1/2 the bacon, 1/2 the jalapenos, and 1/2 the cheese. 4. Cut your egg roll wrappers into 4 pieces, and then place in a cupcake pan. Bake them for 8 minutes, pull
out and let cool just a minute. 5. Add a dollop of the filling mixture to each egg roll. Top with a little of the jalapeno, cheese, and bacon,
and then put back into the oven for 8 more minutes.
This is one of those recipes that you'll probably just close your eyes and cherish every bite. Comfort food at its finest. If you aren't a bacon lover, feel free to skip that step. If you are a bacon lover, feel free to double the bacon. You can never have to much bacon. Or cheese for that matter. Am I right? 🙂