This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
I love simple recipes that taste really good. 🙂 There are always those times in life when you need to come up with something for dessert but you don’t have a lot of time. This recipe is perfect for one of those moments because it has very few ingredients, requires little bake time and is fast to assemble. This Rolo Pretzel Bark is a three ingredient recipe that is super fast but has so much flavor. The salty/sweet combo is delicious!
Rolo Pretzel Bark
Bag of Pretzels
Bag of Rolos
Bag of Chocolate Chips
1. Cover cake pan or cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Cover with one level of pretzels. The more the better! 🙂
3. Add a rolo to the top of each pretzel.
4. Bake on broil for 1 minute until Rolo is soft enough to squish down.
5. Squish Rolo onto pretzel with a spoon.
6. Melt Chocolate chips according to the directions on package. Normally this is melting in a bowl at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir then repeat until melted.
7. Pour melted chocolate over the top of your Rolo/Pretzel combo.
8. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
9. Once hardened, remove from fridge and break into desired sized pieces.
10. Enjoy! (These will go fast! ) 🙂
Other Rolo Recipes you may enjoy: