I'm on a bit of a Rolo kick recently. Between my St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold Cookies , my 5 minute Chocolate Caramel Pretzels and these, we have had lots of delicious chocolate caramel. The problem is, those Rolo bags have lots of candies in them, enough for plenty of recipes. The Chocolate Caramel Cookie Cup is made with just two things.
1. Ready to Bake Sugar Cookies
With my St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold Cookies, I allowed my dough to flatten, but with these, I cooked them in a mini muffin tin to get the cup shape.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Flatten one of the ready to bake sugar cookies in bottom of mini muffin tin.
3. Add a Rolo on top of the cookie dough
5. Bake for 12 minutes. Time Varies depending on oven.
6. You can eat these warm and gooey, or allow them too cool. I prefer to fill my cup with sliced strawberries. It really is delicious that way!
Enjoy! Visit this site for more information about food.