Hi, My name is Melissa and I'm a chocoholic. There. I said it. I am addicted to chocolate. I think it all started back in High School when my friend made the mistake of challenging me to see who could go longer without eating chocolate. I agreed and was very determined to win. EIGHT long years later, I finally won the challenge, eating a bit of a chocolate chip cookie. Oh man, i had forgotten how good chocolate was. That moment, an addiction started. I could eat chocolate every day. Every meal. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Snack. Dessert. And in Between. Okay, okay, thats probably a bit exaggerated, but I really do love chocolate. 🙂 I really loved this recipe because it is the perfect amount of chocolate. It gives you the feel of a s'more but the taste is more sophisticated and spectacular. The Oatmeal crumble was a great additional that gave the feel of the graham cracker while giving a delicious crumble crust. I hope that you enjoy!
Oatmeal S'more Cookie Crumble Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine Oats, Salt and Flour in Food Processor until smooth.
3. In medium size bowl mix softened butter and brown sugar until combined. Add dry ingredients until mixed.
4. Flatten mixture into bottom of 8x8 pan.
6. Top Cookie crust with chocolate chips, spreading evenly.
7. Bake for 5 minutes until chocolate chips are spreadable. Spread evenly over Cookie Crust.
8. Top entire pan with Marshmallows.
9. Bake 10 minutes or until toasted.
10. Remove from oven and immediately move it to the refrigerator to harden the chocolate.
11. Cut Oatmeal S'more Cookie Crumble Dessert into squares and Enjoy!
Hi, my name is Melissa! I live in Spanish Fork, Utah. I'm happily married to Rob, and together we have five wonderful kids. Our family loves to embark on adventures, often in our RV, exploring the great outdoors. I'm an avid reader and a big fan of Hallmark movies – they always have a way of lifting my spirits. Hiking is another passion of mine; there's nothing like the tranquility of nature. I have a sweet tooth for chocolate and a love for Mexican food, both of which make life a little more delicious. In my downtime, I enjoy playing games with my family, creating memories and sharing laughter. Life is an adventure, and I'm here to enjoy every moment of it! I'm the blogger and creative mind behind the blog A Sparkle of Genius! Check out our posts on recipes, crafts, kid stuff, printables, travel and more!