These Nutter Butter Carrot Cookies are so cute for Easter!
If you are are looking for easy Easter recipes, you will love these adorable Carrot Cookies from Nutter Butters. Not only are they so cute, but Nutter Butters-- seriously the best cookie ever. 🙂 I love Nutter Butter recipes.
Easter is often a fun time with family and friends and the busy day requires easy recipes.
You'll love this CARROT GARLAND! Hope you like this Nutter Butter Carrot Cookies:
Nutter Butter Carrot Cookies
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- White Icing
- Orange Candy Melts
- Sour Punch Straws - green
- Parchment paper
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Cut a Sour Patch Straw in half and then half again. Trim to the desired length.
- Carefully open a Nutter Butter cookie.
- Spoon a small amount of frosting on the cookie and press your green topper in.
- Put a thin layer of frosting on top and put the top of the cookie back on.
- Melt the orange candy melts according to the package instructions.
- Coat the Nutter Butters in orange candy melts.
- Place on the cookies on the parchment paper and put the cookie sheet in the freezer until it sets (just a few minutes!)
Pin for later:
You might also like: