Get your kiss at midnight with these Midnight Kisses New Years Eve Party Poppers.
I always look forward to the New Year. It is a great time to look back and reflect on your past year and think of ways you want to make the upcoming year better. I know that people joke about how we set New Years resolutions that no one ever keeps, but I think if we look forward with hope, purpose and a manageable plan, each year can bet better. New Years Eve is a fun way to remember the past year and celebrate the fun with family and friends and delicious New Years Appetizers! These New Years Eve Party Poppers are fun for kids an adults to celebrate midnight with a New Years eve Kiss!
Midnight Kisses New Years Eve Party Poppers
Toilet paper roll or paper towel roll cut to size
4-5 hershey's kisses
1 sheet of tissue paper, silver or gold
Silver curling ribbon (about 48 inches per tube)
- Print your Midnight Kisses printable on sticker or label paper and cut them out.
- Leave a piece of tissue paper folded over and cut into a square, about 8 inches x 8 inches.
- Put 4-5 Hershey's kisses inside of your paper roll and roll the tissue paper around the tube.
- Twist the ends.
- Cut about 24 inches of curling ribbon and cut in half so that you have 2 12 inch pieces.
- Tie the pieces around a twisted end and tie a knot.
- Repeat this for the other side.
- Using your scissors, curl ribbon.
- Place Midnight Kisses sticker onto the tube for a fun New Years Eve party favor.
Don't forget to download your Free Midnight Kisses New Years Eve Party Poppers Printable. (Just click on the photo below for a high resolution PDF)
You might also like:
New Years Glitter Slime!
Jalapeno Popper Bites
Queso Blanco Cheese Dip