Fill your easter basket with Easter Egg Slime instead of candy!
My kids love EVERYTHING slime. Pink slime, glitter slime, christmas slime, st. patricks day green slime, silky slime-- it doesn't matter the color or holiday, they have made a slime for it. I'm sure your kids are the same way. We have made slime with glue. Slime with shaving cream. Slime with lotion. Slime with Conditioner. Edible Slime! So many different kinds of slime! Of course, though-- we can't celebrate Easter without Easter slime. Add it to your easter basket for the perfect easter surprise. Here are 101 more Non Candy easter ideas.
Easter Egg Slime
Slime in Easter Egg
(Ingredients for each color)
1/4 cup Elmer’s glue
6 Tablespoons hot water
1/4 teaspoon Borox
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix together 1/4 cup Elmer’s glue with 2 tablespoons of hot water.
2. Mix in 1 tiny drop of food coloring.
3. In your remaining 1/4 cup of hot water, mix in your borox until dissolved.
4. Pour your borox water into your glue mixture and mix (slime will start forming right away).
5. Remove the slime with your hands and knead in your hands until it starts to form into one clump.
6. Open a plastic egg and place in the egg.
7. Start your next color by repeating steps 1-6 until you have as many easter eggs filled with slime as you’d like.
Check out our other SLIME RECIPES!
Pin for later: