I decided last minute last night that I wanted to have Biscuits with dinner. Here is a delicious recipe. They are flaky and full of flavor and are so fast an easy to make. It probably only took 30 minutes start to finish! Yum!
Worlds Easiest Fluffy Biscuits
2 cups flour
4 t. baking powder
3 t. sugar
1/2 t. salt
1/2 c butter
2/3 c milk
1. In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. Cut in butter until mixed.
3. Beat egg with milk then stir into dry ingredients.
4. Knead 20 times in bowl or on floured surface. (I added 2 T. flour while I kneaded dough in bowl)
5. Roll into small balls, flatten and place on lightly greased baking sheet.
6. Bake at 450 degrees for ten minutes.
7. Serve with jam, butter, gravy, or however you love your Biscuits!