This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
This recipe is a serving size for 1 person. It is full of flavor and really delicious! This is one of my favorite meals we have for dinner! We like making Pizza’s because everyone can create and customize their pizza for their liking! You could also have spaghetti sauce, pepperoni and cheese for the kiddos if they don’t like veggies. 🙂
Skinny BBQ Chicken Pita Pizza
1 Whole wheat Pita
1 low fat laughing cow cheese triangle
2 T low cal BBQ sauce
4 ounces cooked chicken
2 T onion
2 T pepper
2 T tomato
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Bake Pitas for 5 minutes in oven.
3. Spread laughing cow cheese triangle on Pita.
4. Add 2 T BBQ sauce and spread over cheese.
5. Top with cooked chicken, onion and peppers.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. (Depending on level of desired crispiness)
7. Top with remaining ingredients and enjoy!