This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
After two years of living in our new house, I decided it was finally time to get us a little patio set for our front porch. I love watching my kids play and ride bikes, but I just got tired of sitting on the stairs to watch. We went shopping and found the perfect rug and chairs but I wanted some Outdoor Pillows for added comfort and decoration. Okay, pillows are not cheap. We were looking at a few places that were $30+ per pillow! Pillows are super easy to make, so there was no way that I wanted to spend that much on pillows! So instead, I drove to Joann’s to buy some fabric. Seriously, they are so easy to make!
What you need to Sew Your Own Outdoor Patio Pillows:
1 yard of Outdoor Fabric
1. Using scissors or a Rotary Blade, cut two identical 20×25 inch pieces out of your fabric.
2. With Right Sides together sew almost completely around the outside of the fabric.
3. Clip corners but be carefully not to cut where you sewed!
4. Flip fabric right side out and stuff full with
5. Use a Blind Stitch to close pillow.
It only takes about 15 minutes per pillow. 1 yard of fabric was enough for me to make two pillows.