If you are anything like me, you have a huge bucket or box of broken crayons. In the past, I have always thrown them away because they got too small to use! Here is a better option of how you can recycle your used broken crayons and make new ones!
Recycle your broken crayons
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Peel off crayon wrapper and put broken crayons in muffin tins
3. Cook for 8 minutes. You shouldn't see any full crayons anymore.
4. Put in freezer for 30 minutes to help them remove from tin easier.
5. Pull out some paper and enjoy!!
They are so much easier for younger kids to hold and so much more fun for kids of all ages! My kids had a blast helping me make these! They are sooo easy and fast to make!