This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
BY MOTHER GOOSE
Little Miss Muffet
Sat on a tuffet,
Eating her curds and whey;
Along came a spider,
Who sat down beside her,
And frightened Miss Muffet away.
I love Nursery Rhymes. They are always fun and clever rhymes that from young ages, my kids loved me reading them. My mother gave us a Nursery Rhymes book when my first was fairy young and we have read it again and again with each kid. One of our favorites is Little Miss Muffet. What is cooler to a kid then the spider that happened upon poor Miss Muffet! 🙂
Little Miss Muffet Craft
This is a really fun craft that goes perfectly with the Little Miss Muffet story. It is perfect for preschoolers and easy to make.
Cute Kid Hands
1. Cut out black paper for the shape of the spider body.
2. Paint black paint on kids hand.
3. On white paper, stamp hand prints with palms of hand touching.
4. When dry, glue on black paper for spider body.
5. You can keep it on the full piece of paper, or cut around the spider shape.