This Stained Glass Ornament Craft for Kids makes a great gift or beautiful decoration on your tree.
Stained Glass Ornament Craft for Kids
If you are looking for an easy holiday crafts for your kids that would make a wonderful family keepsake gifts or gift, you'll love this Stained Glass Ornament Craft for Kids. It is such a beautiful ornament that your kids will love making for grandma and grandpa or to decorate your own tree. This Stained Glass Ornament comes with templates for six festive holiday designs.
- Paint 4 popsicle sticks black. (you’ll need 4 popsicle sticks per ornament). Allow them to dry completely.
2. While your wait for the popsicle sticks to dry, download the silhouette template and print out. Trace onto black cardstock and cut out. Set aside.
3. Glue the popsicle sticks into a square.
4. Rip tissue paper into small pieces. Cut a piece of contact paper a little larger than the size of the popsicle stick square. Cover the sticky part of the contact paper with the tissue paper. Cut a second piece of contact paper a little larger than the size of the popsicle stick square and cover the tissue paper. Press out any bubbles.
5. Cut the contact paper the size of the popsicle stick square. Glue the silhouette onto the contact paper.
6. Glue the contact paper onto the back of the popsicle stick square.
7. Glue a small piece of twine to the top of the ornament for hanging on a Christmas tree.
8. Repeat with all of the different designs.
I love easy ornament ideas for kids and this Stained Glass Holiday ornament is such an adorable keepsake to add to your Christmas tree. Don't forget to make one for your kids school teacher, Grandma and Grandpa and all the aunts an uncles! You can have them sign and date the back of the popsicle stick so everyone remembers this adorable gift!
You might also like: