This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
In the market for a new car? Here are 8 reasons I loved the 2017 MAZDA CX-5.
“From becoming Mazda’s second-fastest vehicle to reach 1 million units to winning the hearts of customers all over the world, the Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV has been an unequivocal success for the Mazda brand. It returns all-new for 2017 with hundreds of improvements. The 2017 CX-5 transcends its class with elegant design and a class-above sophistication.”
I have had the opportunity to test drive some really fun vehicles. There are some that I absolutely love, but don’t make sense as a “mom car”. Others have features that I don’t really need. There are also many that I really like and would consider driving as my main vehicle. The Mazda CX-5 is a great vehicle choice for moms with 2-3 kids because it is at a more affordable price point for an SUV, is very comfortable and has great safety features. Safety is so important on my list so I loved the features I found in this Mazda CX-5. Here are 8 reasons I loved the 2017 MAZDA CX-5.
8 reasons I loved the 2017 MAZDA CX-5
- Beautiful Sleek design. I love the look and design of the Mazda CX-5. Some would say that it has a “sexy” design. I love the high end features, the style and the lines of the model. Whether you are cruising in sport mode or driving around the kids, you can do it in style with the Mazda CX-5. With features like a re-engineered body and chassis, and the redesigned interior and exterior you will love the look and feel of every ride.
- Sunroof. I have always loved having a sun roof. There is something about letting in a little extra breeze that makes a ride feel really fun. My kids especially love being able to see the sky or watch the stars above them. The driver has easy controls that lets them open and close the sunroof with the touch of a button.
- Duo control heated seats. It gets really cold in Utah, so the heated driver and front passenger seats are a feature that I really love. My husband doesn’t tend to get as cold as me so it is great that we can each change the temperature to what we like best. There are so many great heating and cooling features with this Mazda that makes each ride as comfortable as possible for all passengers in the front and back.
- Rearview camera. This is one of the features that I don’t currently have in my car that made me want to keep the Mazda CX-5. This feature is so important in making sure that you are safe to back up at any time. It is too often that kids are playing behind a vehicle, the garbage cans are out or other problems that the peace of mind that comes with seeing behind you is worth every penny.
- Blind Spot Monitoring. If you look on the top left side of the mirror in the photo you will see an indicator that tells you a car is in your blind spot. This Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert is such a great feature to have so you know you are always safe to change lanes. I love these added safety features to keep the road as safe as possible.
- Bluetooth Connection. I love that we can connect to our phones bluetooth so we can listen to our favorite songs. This Bluetooth® technology helps make the car hands-free while you use phone and audio. This vehicle also features a MAZDA CONNECT infotainment system with a 7-inch, full-color touchscreen display.
- Bose!!! Okay, this is just an awesome feature. The sound in the Mazda CX-5 is amazing! We cranked up the music to see how it sounded and it was amazing. The BOSE® 10-speaker surround sound system made the ride more upbeat and fun and we rocked out to our favorite songs!
- Windshield Display. This is another really nice feature. The Windshield-projected Active Driving Display with Traffic Sign Recognition allows you to better keep your eyes on the road but still know what speed you are going. If you look in the photo, you can see what looks like a floating speed. That shows how fast you are going and the current speed limit. (Don’t worry, the photo was not taken by the driver.)
I loved having the opportunity to test drive the Mazda CX-5 and sharing 8 reasons I loved the 2017 MAZDA CX-5 with you. We had this test drive during my birthday weekend so it was fun being able to go out exploring in style. The safety features are so important in looking for a vehicle and the Mazda CX-5 is packed full with the best features possible. We give this vehicle 2 thumbs up. Crank up the music, open the sun roof and enjoy the ride! For more information, visit Mazda CX-5 online.