This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
- 1 airtight container
- 1 5 oz bottle of clear glue
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- Coloring (I used a mix of neon blue, kiwi green and teal)
- Mermaid Glitter (We got ours out of this kit - it is an almost foil type of glitter!)
- Small bowl
How to make Mermaid Slime
- In a bowl, pour the entire 5 oz bottle of clear glue.
- Add in ½ cup of water.
- Add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Drop a few colors of coloring. We use these soap dyes. I love them - there are a ton of colors to choose from and they don’t color your hands. Stir to mix.
- Next, add in mermaid glitter.
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution. It will instantly begin to form.
- It will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky.
- Continue to add the mermaid glitter until you get a look that you are going for.
- Store in an airtight container.
Pin for later