This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Oh my goodness, our farmers market has the most AMAZING peaches right now. We seriously have been going back and buying a box every Saturday because they are THAT good! We will be back this Saturday, too! 🙂 They are so juicy and delicious and just fall off the pit with the most sweet deliciousness! Hold on while I eat a peach….
I love breakfast foods. We often eat breakfast for dinner because its an easy, fun meal. We have pancakes and waffles a lot and we almost always eat them with a selection of bananas and berries. Since we had so many peaches on hand, we decided to give peach waffles a try. Go try them now. They are delicious. My husband made Homemade Peach Syrup to go with the waffles and we also cut up peaches to go on top of our waffles.
Homemade Peach Syrup
What you need
1 1/3 cups prepared peaches
3 tsp lemon juice
1 1/2 T Pectin
1 cup sugar
1. Prepare peaches by peeling, pitting and chopping into slices.
2. Blend fruit and lemon juice in your blender.
3. Add fruit mixture to saucepan, slowly add pectin and bring to a boil.
4. Once at a boil that you cant stir down add sugar. Return to rapid boil for 1 minute.
5. Remove from heat and pour into 2 half pint jars. Allow to cool and refrigerate.
6. When using syrup, microwave for 30-45 seconds to warm syrup.