You will love our easy to make peach cobbler with sweetened condensed milk recipe.
I love fresh fruits and veggies. It just makes such a big difference cooking with fresh items. Food just tastes so much yummier. I love this time of year. This last Saturday, was the start of our City's Farmer's Market. Which means, that every Saturday I get delicious fruits and veggies to cook with. This week, I got a bunch of peaches so I was excited to cook with them. Last night, my husband and I set out to make the perfect peach cobbler with sweetened condensed milk. Yum. This is so easy to make.
3/4 stick melted butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
2 cups ripe fresh peaches (sliced and peeled)
1/3 cup sugar
2 T. sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven 350 degrees.
1. Milk butter to a liquid and pour into baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk,1/2 cup milk together.
3. Pour batter over melted butter.
4. Mix Peaches in bowl with 1/3 cup sugar. Stir then pour over the top of the batter. NOTE: Do not stir.
5. Drizzle 2 T. Sweetened Condensed milk over the top of your peaches.
Cook for 45 minutes. I used a smaller baking dish (separated into 2 small dishes) so mine cooked for 30 minutes.
My kids call these "Magic" Peach Cobbler because the batter goes on the bottom, but after it cooks, it is on top of the peaches. Yum. This is a really easy to make delicious dessert! Perfect for those leftover, ripe peaches. And delicious peach cobbler with sweetened condensed milk recipe.
If you are like me, I love to eat my peach cobbler warm with some Vanilla Ice cream! ENJOY!