Looking for an easy holiday treat? Check out our Easy Reindeer Krispies.
Are these not the cutest Reindeer Krispies!! Ever since I was a little girl, we had a tradition of making treats that we handed out to our friends and family that lived near us. Years past I have been completely overwhelmed and have planned days of cooking but this year I am focusing on making things more simple and finding recipes that don't take a lot of time but look great. On our cookie list we have things like our Reindeer Krispies, Reindeer Oreos, Frosted Holiday Sugar Cookies and maybe even some of our Easy Polar Bear Marshmallows.
Easy Reindeer Krispies
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat and add mini marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and pour in rice krispies cereal, mix well.
- Pour krispie mixture into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Using parchment paper, smash the krispie mixture into pan.
- Let Krispies cool and then cut them into 15 squares.
- Add a small dot of melted chocolate to hold on 2 pretzels for reindeer antlers, a red M&M for the nose and two candy eyes. Refrigerate for 15 minutes until chocolate hardens.
This recipe is great because it is super easy to make, tastes delicious and is adorable. Your kids will love helping you make this easy treat. Next time you sign up to bring treats for your kids preschool holiday party-- look no further and try these Easy Reindeer Krispies. This is also a fun activity where instead of decorating cookies, kids can decorate their own Easy Reindeer Krispies. I hope you like this easy holiday recipe.
Other recipes you might like: